Feast of St. John Neumann + 1860
A happy and blessed New Year to all.
I hadn't planned to post until tomorrow, having been very busy with going back to work, etc., but I will take a few minutes today to mention a new blog by very dear friends who were partners at Austin Stone up until recently. Jason Brown and his wife Mickie are two of the most faith-filled and faith-ful people I have ever been blessed to know; they were members of the same beatiful community group that I attended, and for the last year or so of its existence hosted the group in their home and served as the official spiritual "shepherds". They have recently moved to Ft. Worth/ Dallas so that Jason can attend seminary in preparation for becoming an Army chaplain. He has recently also felt the Holy Spirit moving him in a new direction; previously a confirmed Calvinist, he now considers himself a Messianic non-Jew.
(I joked with him that the good news was that he was less of a Calvinist...the bad news was that he wasn't more Catholic). Mickie is a dedicated mother with four small delightful children. I love this family and look forward to keeping up with them and where Our Lord (Yeshua) is leading them. Here is the blog Jason has started, which I recommend heartily :http://partofthehouseofephraim.blogspot.com/
More tomorrow...
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment