Saturday, April 4, 2009

There's something about Mary...



I didn't originate this observation, I heard it voiced briefly on Relevant Radio this evening...but what is going on with the Obama Administration and Our Lady ?

First, the Secretary of State makes a visit to Our Lady of Guadalupe (and shows her extreme ignorance in the process : "Who painted this?" Duh.)

Secondly, the American Catholic University named for Our Lady invites the President to speak and receive an honorary degree, despite his enthusiastic support for abortion and all things related to the culture of death.

He might want to watch himself. To paraphrase the old commercial, "It's not nice to fool with the Mother of God."

St. Michael, defend Our Lady's reputation and avenge the insults against her !
He who offends against the Mother also offends the Son.

No comments:

I loved Fr. Z's so much, I had to get my own.