Christus resurrexit! Vere resurrexit!
A very happy and blessed Paschal Feast to all !
I have failed miserably to post here in the way that I would like to...perhaps when this semester ends I will be able to redouble my efforts. But I spend too much time on-line as it is. God, please help me to use my time more wisely !!!
I have become a huge fan of the New Advent news links page, which has a wealth of good stuff. It has introduced me to Monsignor Charles Pope, of the Archdiocese of Washington (D.C.). He is an outstanding writer who always has great things to say.
This article is on the chronology of the Resurrection appearances, a topic that has always interested me. It is reasoned out in a masterly way. He also has a very good video, which I could not import; instead, I offer this one of Mozart's Regina Caeli, some truly fitting music for the season.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment