Feast of The Baptism of Our Lord.
Almighty, eternal God, when the Spirit descended upon Jesus at his baptism in the Jordan, you revealed him as your own beloved Son. Keep us, your children born of water and the Spirit, faithful to our calling. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.
I apologize for the laxity of my posting...time is at a premium lately as I have returned to work full time.
I have been of late fielding emails from various Evangelical friends; one who is hurt and insulted because he thinks I consider him "outside the Church", and another who is extraordinarily encouraging and who is asking many questions about what the Church actually teaches-- always a good thing. God grant that I continue to dialogue with them all with charity and grace.
Hopefully more later in the week.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
God bless you... keep on keepin on. I made the journey to the Church from an evangelical backround back in 2004. I pray that God gives you the grace to persevere. Look to Servant of God Pope John Paul II to intercede for you... and I'm looking forward to reading more on your journey home to the ONE TRUE Church of Jesus Christ.
Peace,
Scott Woodill
www.benotafraid.faithweb.com
Post a Comment